A delicious vegan Zucchini Power Bread spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and clove… filled with zucchini, pecans, and raisins in every bite! You’re going to love the flavors in this power bread, especially since it’s made with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
So, why should you make this Zucchini Power Bread? Well, we’ve got a few reasons for you.
For starters, this is a very straight-forward recipe. Some bread recipes can be quite tricky with textures of ingredients (like banana bread), but this Zucchini Power Bread is incredibly easy to make as it requires only 1 bowl and 10 minutes of active time! Once that’s finished, you throw it in the oven and relax while it bakes.
Another bonus? It’s refined-sugar-free. Instead of sweetening it with refined sugar, we used monk fruit, a sugar-free sweetener! So you can enjoy this guilt-free.
On top of that, it’s loaded with fiber thanks to the veggies, fruits, and nuts.
And, of course, it’s delicious and perfectly sweet! We really can’t think of any reason NOT to make this recipe.
For this Zucchini Power Bread, we used our Squeezable Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. It has a creamy taste of the tropics, and is absolutely great for baking!
Our Organic Virgin Coconut Oil comes from Southeast Asia, where fresh coconuts are cold-pressed right after harvesting. The fresh meat inside each nut yields a pure, smooth oil that is never deodorized, bleached, or refined.
With all this free time at home right now, we say it’s time to start baking!
• 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
• 3/4 cup - 1 cup monk fruit, depending on sweetness preference
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp nutmeg
• 1/4 tsp ginger
• 1/8 tsp clove
• 1/4 cup Squeezable Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 cup applesauce
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup shredded zucchini*
• 1/2 cup pecans
• 1/4 cup raisins
• Optional topping: 2 Tbsp Organic Shelled Hempseed
• *To shred the zucchini, you can use your food processor or a handheld grater. Then, squeeze out excess liquid from the zucchini before adding it to the mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add whole wheat flour, monk fruit, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and clove to a mixing bowl, and mix.
- Add melted coconut oil, applesauce, and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl, and mix again.
- Add the shredded zucchini, pecans, and raisins to the mixing bowl, and fold until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a loaf tin, and bake on 350F for 50 minutes – 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Enjoy!